There is no compromise when it comes to the health and safety of our LUXICO guests. It is our number one priority you can holiday at one of our beautiful homes, with complete peace of mind.
While it has been a confusing year with many Government rules and state regulations changing day by day – we have implemented a stringent set of policies and procedures to keep you safe and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In-line with Government regulation — any guest who is travelling from a declared COVID-19 hotspot must comply with Stay at Home Orders for that region unless the booked property will be used as a primary residence for the duration of the stay (i.e. relocation to the area, NOT for leisure or holiday travel). Should any stay be permitted under these guidelines, the guest must still follow Stay at Home Quarantine Procedures, for a total of 14 days, from the date of their departure from the hotspot location.
UPDATES TO LUXICO’S CLEANING POLICY & CONCIERGE SERVICES:
On June 20, LUXICO updated and implemented changes to the procedures followed by our concierge and cleaning team. Your LUXICO stay will receive the treatment outlined below.
HOW WILL YOUR LUXICO HOME BE MANAGED PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL?
Every precaution will be taken to protect your health and safety. The following processes will be undertaken regardless of whether COVID-19 signs/symptoms have been reported by a previous guest.
- LUXICO housekeeping suppliers will stringently follow AirBNB’s cleaning handbook as well as complying with cleaning guidelines provided by the Vacation Rental Association as a benchmark for mandatory cleaning standards.
- Disposable gloves will be worn when provisioning and inspecting properties. The team will dispose of gloves after each use, then wash/sanitise hands.
- When inspecting properties prior to your arrival, rooms will be checked and disinfectant wipes will be used to clean light switches and door knobs, before closing the door.
- There will be diligent inspections and recalling of the cleaning team if required prior to your stay.
- Additional COVID-19 items will be provided to you upon arrival:
- 2x rolls disposable paper towel
- Multipurpose surface cleaner
- Disinfectant wipes and spray
- 1x box disposable gloves
- 1x Antibacterial hand sanitiser pump
- 1x box of tissues
- Full hand soap in each bathroom, powder room and kitchen
- Fully stocked kitchen cleaning kit (per usual process) with clean dish brush, new Chux wipes etc
WHAT ARE THE CLEANING PROCEDURES IF A GUEST REPORTS SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19?
In the event that a guest staying with LUXICO has been diagnosed with COVID-19, the following cleaning procedures will take place:
- 24 hours after guest check-out, our cleaning team will conduct a deep clean in accordance to ‘deep clean’ specifications while also following the standard cleaning guidelines on check out.
- 48 hours prior to guest check-in, a standard clean will take place, disinfecting all surfaces and making the bed with new mattress protectors, pillow protectors, double pillow cases, double bottom sheet as added precaution.
UPDATES TO LUXICO’S GUEST PROCEDURES:
In accordance to government regulations, guests will now be asked to take part in a series of necessary steps, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
WHAT WILL YOU BE ASKED TO DO PRE/POST & DURING YOUR STAY?
- At any time, if you experience signs or symptoms of COVID-19, please seek the medical attention you need and notify our LUXICO team so that we can be of assistance.
- All guests will be asked to complete an online government form prior to arrival, confirming any potential risk of coronavirus spread.
- You will receive automated SMS notifications during your stay and 24 hours prior to check out – requesting updates on whether they have experienced any related symptoms, or if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 during their stay.
- Guests will be asked to report if they have come in contact with anyone who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
BOOKING CHANGES/EXTENSIONS DUE TO COVID-19
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and request to extend your stay and it conflicts with another booking – we have implemented guidelines to ensure the best outcome.
The following applies in the event that:
(1) A guest is diagnosed with COVID-19
(2) A booking extension is requested
(3) Booking extension conflicts with another booking
WHAT IF YOU AM DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19 AND REQUEST TO EXTEND YOUR BOOKING BUT IT CONFLICTS WITH ANOTHER INCOMING BOOKING?
If the incoming booking is a short stay (less than 7 nights):
- The incoming guest will be alerted to the fact that the in-house guest was diagnosed with COVID-19 and will be advised of LUXICO’s cleaning policies
- The incoming guest will then be relocated to an alternative property
If the incoming booking is a long-term stay:
- All incoming guests will be alerted to the health of the in-house guest and will be advised of LUXICO’s cleaning policies
- The in-house guest will be relocated to another property at least 4 days prior to next guest check in (if their health permits).
- If the in-house guest is extremely unwell and are bedridden, the incoming guest should be relocated.