Updates to COVID-19 policies & procedures
There is no compromise when it comes to the health and safety of our homeowners, guests and staff alike. LUXICO has reviewed our processes and implemented a stringent set of policies and procedures, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Read more here.
What types of homes do we list?
- We promote three different property offerings; Stay Longer, Home Hotel and Ultravilla. Each style of home is unique in its design and furnishings, but consistent in its sense of modern luxury and quality.
- Contemporary, mod-con homes are our guest preference – whether they’re staying in a two bedroom apartment or sprawling seven bedroom estate.
What locations do you currently manage:
- NSW: Sydney eastern suburbs, Sydney Lower north Shore, Sydney Northern Beaches, South Coast & Southern Highlands, Byron Bay
- VIC: Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula
- QLD: Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast
- Investments: Properties in city locations range at approximately 60-80%. Large luxurious homes generally run at lower occupancies, however still perform well financially, while coastal properties are more cyclical in demand so running at lower occupancy.
- Primary Homes (residences): Our primary owner occupancy is dependent on their offered availability. For instance, in six weeks of availability over summer, two bookings at week each is typical.
Guest profile information:
- We’ve worked hard to build a community of repeat, trusted guests.
- The typical profile is families, business professionals and VIP travellers from celebrities to industry leaders.
Pre-stay & post-stay procedures:
- Cleaning: Our housekeeping team will clean your home and make beds ready for guests. You have options of light clean, standard clean and deep clean – depending on your preference.
- Linen: Our housekeeping suppliers provide hotel-quality linen. We will make the beds and provide guests towels.
- Guest instructions: You will complete a property information form providing instructions to be communicated to guests. We will then have this communicated pre-stay to your guest.
- Property inspections: We will organise a pre-arrival home inspection, photo-auditing each room as a reference for the post-stay inspection which will take place after the guests stay.
- Our concierge is on-hand throughout the entire guest experience. They are there to greet your guests, ensure their experience is positive and that everything at your home runs smoothly.
- You can rest assured knowing that there is always someone on hand to assist the needs of your guests and to help guide their stay.
- Hamper & amenities: Our concierge team will add all the extra items that make your home and extra special stay. This includes a welcome hamper complete with a bottle of bubble, sparkling water, breakfast essentials and gourmet treats. They will also bring slippers, pool towels, kitchen cleaning essentials, kids toys and toiletries.
- Getting the listing is just the first step. Once you’re on-board we take your home to the world stage, via our network of exclusive luxury travel agents, celebrity managers and guests. While our website has 12000 unique visitors every day and receives direct booking we also invest in:
- International trade shows
- Social media
- Public relations
- Google AdWords
- Online travel agents including but not limited to Stays, Airbnb and Flipkey
- LUXICO drives consistency through retail travel agents such as the world’s top luxury travel agent, Abercrombie & Kent, as well as loyalty programs for Mastercard and AMEX. LUXICO has also become an official member of Virtuoso, the leading global network of agencies specialising in luxury and experiential travel. We’re now a preferred supplier for those agents.
- We also market to cooperate through an established business-to-business network. Renovators and top insurance providers also look to Luxico when clients need to be re-homed. Both these guests have the potential for short-stay and stay longer options of over six-months.
8 step process to becoming a client:
- Send photos of your home
- We meet with you
- We send our proposal
- We get an agreement in place
- Professional photoshoot
- Your property goes live
- We complete our guest ready process