If you’re checking in after 1 December 2020, the following policy relating to COVID-19 will apply:
You will be eligible to receive a full credit note if you are unable to travel as planned 30 days from your check in date for any of the following reasons:
- If a person you have named on your guest agreement as staying at your Luxico accommodation has been infected with COVID-19 (certified medical certificate or letter from Doctor required);
- If you are in Australia and government restrictions prevent you from travelling to your booked destination
- If you are in Australia and government restrictions require you to quarantine on arrival at your destination or on return home
- If you are residing outside Australia and your booking was confirmed before 31 March 2020 and government restrictions prevent you from entering Australia or require you to quarantine on arrival in Australia. (Note, if you booked after 31 March 2020 whilst borders were already closed, no credit note or refund will be issued).
What do I do if I need to change or cancel my booking due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
In the event that your trip is disrupted by the coronavirus, please complete a request to cancel your booking as soon as possible to:
- Convert your booking to a full credit for the amount paid to date for future travel within 18 months from the date your credit note is issued;
- Cancel your booking and claim a full refund from your travel insurance company. Luxico will supply you with the necessary paperwork to assist you to file a claim. Not all insurance companies will cover out of pocket expenses incurred from a pandemic, and there are varying conditions and eligibility criteria that will determine whether this option is available to you. Please contact your insurer to confirm if this option is possible. (Note that a credit will not be provided to you in the event that you have claimed a refund from your insurer)
Got questions? Feel free to contact us to discuss your unique circumstances. We’re here to help.
View more information on LUXICO’s COVID-19 Health and Safety procedures here.
For booking changes and cancellations related to not related to COVID-19, our standard Booking Terms & Conditions will apply.
Updated 25 November 2020